Rainy days are here to stay

I must be the only person in the world that really doesn't care if it rains throughout the bank holiday weekend. As much as I do enjoy going out and having adventures in the sunshine (plenty of which have been planned for the coming summer months - picnics, camping and gigs, oh my) I must confess, I *love* doing absolutely nothing. Locking myself away in my little home with a book, a podcast, some music or a film and just being calm for once. It's probably just my in-built sleepiness (laziness?) coming to the surface, but hey, I'm embracing it.

I did venture out this morning - to pick up some essential supplies (pint glasses from a charity shop, cat toys from Poundland) and post the die-cutting machine I sold on eBay (during which I nearly had an argument with an incredibly rude old woman... more on that later), but now I'm settled inside, with my PJs on, a few good blogs to read and a whole collection of Ricky Gervais radio shows to work my way through (plus a family pack of Pom Bears). And d'you know what? I wouldn't want it any other way.

No Response to "Rainy days are here to stay"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2009 See Sophie Stitch All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes