I'll Be Back

Hey kids, guess who's back? ...Me. Obviously. Sorry for the small absence, I managed to catch yet another cold (I blame London) so have been slobbing about in my PJs, and taking in lots of the essential nutrients needed in such a situation.

Vitamin C in the form of Innocent Smoothies, and Love It magazine.
It's been a topsy turvy week to be honest, I've done absolutely no knitting or sewing... or anything creative, in fact. I found myself living alone again today (boo) so occupied my time with obsessive cleaning, reordering my home and buying new lamps. I sure know how to live. Bit scared that the new position of my ex-bedside lamp (now living room lamp) will infact burn the house down, though. Books + wooden shelf + hot lamp = ???

We'll see.

No Response to "I'll Be Back"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2009 See Sophie Stitch All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes