Also...

Random quick post: embroidery makes! I've been needlework mad since the weekend apparently and have made two embroidered cushions, both using templates purchased from Urban Threads. They were both made using the extra fabric from my duvet cover and fit in perfectly with the rest of the bed set, obviously. They aren't the neatest, but nothing I make for myself ever is. Excuse the crappy photography, both of these were made at nighttime, hence the terrible lighting.


I think I prefer the sugar skull, personally. Question: if I were to make some more random embroidered things and bung them on Etsy, would anyone want to buy them? Just a thought.

No Response to "Also..."

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2009 See Sophie Stitch All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes